7293-11 Chemical Production Machine Operator
Operates machines and equipment to produce chemical goods such as soaps, detergents, pharmaceuticals, toiletries or explosives.
The entry requirement for this occupation is an AQF Certificate II or higher qualification or at least 1 years relevant experience.
- weighs, measures and mixes ingredients
- cleans, maintains and disinfects machines
- operates machines to combine and process ingredients, finish products or wind material on to reels
- observes machine operations and adjusts pressure, temperature, tension and other controls
- places products on drying trays, or allows them to cool
- applies coatings to flavour, colour, preserve or add medication to products
- measures and tests products
- may weigh and package products
Cosmetics Machine Operator
Explosives Mixer Operator
Tablet Making Machine Operator