This document was added or updated on 08/07/2014.
19/09/2014 - The CURF has been reissued to correct a number of issues identified since the initial release:
- The ABSFIDs (family identifiers) on the Person and Broad Activity levels were incorrect. The 'Not applicable' values had been set to '99' on these levels and on the other levels they had been set to '00'. Merging the Person or Broad Activity levels with another level on the CURF using a string of ABS IDs would result in a mismatch and would lead to lower than expected estimates. The 'Not applicable' values for ABSFIDs have been set to '00' on all levels on the revised CURF to ensure consistency.
- In addition to the 'Not applicable' values, some other values of the ABSFIDs on the Broad Activity level were incorrect. The correct values are now on the file. Merging the Broad Activity level with another level using the ABSFID would result in a mismatch and would result in incorrect estimates. Estimates would be lower than expected.
- The ABSCIDs (condition level identifiers) on the Condition level have been changed to a counter to align with CURF standards and would not impact on the estimates.
- The data item IMPGRAL ('Disability groups') on the Person level was incorrect. The counts will only change slightly.
The CURF Data Item List has been updated to include income decile boundaries.
- Additional information. The TableBuilder
product has been released and the Using the TableBuilder
page has been added to provide information about the product and how to use it. In addition, information has been added to the Data Item Lists
page and a TableBuilder Data Item List
in spreadsheet format, has been added to the Downloads
tab. Minor amendments to other pages in the publication have been made to update references regarding the availability of the TableBuilder.