6394-13 Gaming Table Supervisor
Supervises and coordinates the activities of Gaming Dealers.
The entry requirement for this occupation is an AQF Certificate II or higher qualification or at least 1 years relevant experience. In some instances relevant experience is required in addition to the formal qualification.
- determines work requirements and allocates duties to Gaming Table Dealers
- confers with managers to coordinate activities with other organisational units
- oversees the work of the unit and suggests improvements and changes
- confers with workers to resolve grievances
- may perform the tasks of a Gaming Table Dealer
Casino Gaming Inspector