This update provides new commentary outlining Neighbourhood impacts on health, using geospatial information. Additional data cubes have been added and can be found on the Downloads page.
Minor correction of graph labels in the labour force graph in the Mental and Behavioural Conditions page. Removal of text showing NT diabetes rate together with the Australia rate, as not statistically significant.
This update contains a modification to the formatting of Tables 20 to 27 to facilitate easier downloading.
Additional information about States and Territories has been added to the commentary. State and Territory data cubes have been added and can be found on the Downloads page.
Changes were made to the publication and include:
- Replacement of Table 1 correcting a footnote;
- Replacement of Table 11 where labels for number of standard drinks were updated;
- Minor changes (less than 1%) to •Non-response rate for overweight and obesity;
- Non-response rate for waist circumference;
- Proportion of 15-17 year olds who smoked less often than daily;
- Proportion of adults 18-64 years old who usually worked and described their day as mostly standing;
- Decimal places were included for the proportion of young adults (18-24 years old) who have never smoked; and
- The pdf was replaced to reflect the changes.
Please note that the changes listed do not affect interpretation of the results