REMOTE ACCESS DATA LABORATORY CONDITIONS OF ACCESS
The Remote Access Data Laboratory (RADL) is a secure online data query service which allows approved Confidentialised Unit Record File (CURF) users to run analysis on ABS microdata. System restrictions include a range of automated processes that monitor data queries and withhold requested results where it is judged that the output is at risk of enabling the identification of an individual and/or organisation.
As an approved RADL user, you must:
- ensure you understand and adhere to all conditions outlined in the Responsible Officer Undertaking
- ensure you read and understand the User Manual: ABS Remote Access Data Laboratory (cat. no. 1406.0.55.002) before accessing the RADL
- adhere to all ABS directions and system constrains
- not disclose and securely store any 'Keep Secure' output
- cooperate with any ABS audit directions, where reasonable, allowing the ABS or its agents access to all necessary documents and information for the purpose of conducting an audit regarding compliance with the microdata terms and conditions of access.
This is in addition to the conditions outlined in the 'Accessing and Using ABS Microdata' section of this guide.