Other Comments and Suggestions
A number of suggestions and comments were received that do not easily relate to a single part of the ICT Review terms of reference. Some of the common themes among these were:
- Reducing respondent/provider burden in reporting information
- Consolidating and coordinating information reporting mechanisms
- Exploring opportunities to share and link data from different sources
- Allowing open access to unit record information (with respect to privacy and legislative limitations)
- Improving collaboration between government and research organisations, and
- Developing a set of agreed benchmarks for measuring ICT.
The ICT Review will take these and other suggestions into consideration as this project develops and act on this feedback, where possible.