06/09/2021 - The replacement content release provides information about the release of revised and additional data from the Participation, Job Search and Mobility Survey into TableBuilder, due for release on 8 Sep 2021:
- New parametric item - Duration of employment in current main job [months].
- New parametric item - Duration of employment in last job [weeks].
- Revisions to Population P05 - Part-time workers who would prefer full-time hours to correct an error in derivation that included workers who did not prefer more hours.
- The following items were revised to better capture the population that was asked about Main reason child care is a barrier to participation:
- Population P28 - PNILF who wanted work but were caring for children,
- Whether caring for children affected participation in last 12 months,
- Whether family considerations affected participation in last 12 months,
- Whether pregnancy or child under 2 years affected participation in last 12 months.
- Revisions to item Whether retrenched from last job to fix a minor error in derivation.
The replacement content release coincides with the release of data from the 2021 Participation, Job Search and Mobility Survey into TableBuilder.
- Many improvements have been made to the 2021 PJSM TableBuilder release to simplify the way data items are presented, increase the range of data items available and generally enhance the usability of the product. See "Changes this release" for more information.
- Details and data item lists relating to historical labour mobility microdata have been added to the publication. These microdata files are available in ABS DataLab.
The replacement content release contains minor corrections to formatting. No data has been changed.
First release of this publication to coincide with the release of data from the 2020 Participation, Job Search and Mobility Survey into TableBuilder