6396-11 Fitness Instructor
Determines and directs individual or group needs in the pursuit of physical fitness and well-being.
The entry requirement for this occupation is an AQF Certificate II or higher qualification or at least 1 years relevant experience.
- evaluates and monitors clients' abilities and fitness and recommends activities
- conducts and advises on specialist programs such as aerobics, aqua aerobics and resistance training
- demonstrates and teaches body movements and skills used in fitness routines
- instructs in the use of fitness-related equipment
- may provide advice on other aspects of health including lifestyle and diet
Physical Fitness Trainer
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram