8293-15 Door-to-Door Salesperson
Sells merchandise or services from door-to-door.
The entry requirement for this occupation is completion of compulsory secondary education or higher qualification.
- identifies sales areas and contacts customers by going from door-to-door
- distributes catalogues, other advertising literature and samples
- develops lists of prospective customers or uses those specified by management
- displays product samples or literature and explains qualities of products
- writes orders and customer dockets
- arranges for delivery of merchandise and collection of payments
- may arrange after-sales service
- may contact customers and prospective customers by telephone or mail
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram