UNIT GROUP 4941 CLOTHING TRADESPERSONS
CLOTHING TRADESPERSONS prepare garment patterns and materials and make and repair garments.
The entry requirement for this unit group is an AQF Certificate III or higher qualification.
- conferring with customers to determine material, styles and designs of garments
- interpreting designs, sketches and samples to determine pattern specifications
- cutting out master patterns
- laying up and cutting fabric
- pinning, basting or draping garment parts
- sewing garments
- pressing and finishing work
- fitting basted garments on customers and marking areas requiring alteration
- sewing buttonholes, and sewing on buttons, hooks and eyes or press fasteners to finish garments
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram