UNIT GROUP 3421 WELFARE ASSOCIATE PROFESSIONALS
WELFARE ASSOCIATE PROFESSIONALS provide support, information and advice to clients on emotional, financial, recreational, health, housing and other social welfare matters and evaluate and coordinate the services of welfare and community service agencies.
The entry requirement for this unit group is an AQF Diploma or higher qualification or at least 3 years relevant experience. In some instances relevant experience is required in addition to the formal qualification.
- assessing client needs and planning, developing and implementing educational, training and support programs
- advising on available community services to aid rehabilitation
- monitoring and reporting on the progress of clients
- interviewing disadvantaged clients and assessing nature and extent of difficulties
- referring clients to agencies which can provide additional help
- assessing community need and resources for health, welfare, housing, employment, training and other facilities and services
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram