4511-13 Smallgoods Maker
Selects and prepares meat, operates meat or smallgoods processing machinery and manages the processes in the production of smallgoods.
The entry requirement for this occupation is an AQF Certificate III or higher qualification.
- prepares meat by removing bones and trimming fat
- cuts, minces and grinds meat and fat
- makes seasonings and pickles by mixing spices, salt and other ingredients
- adds seasonings to ground meat
- operates filling machines, smoking chambers and cooking kettles and vats
- cures meat
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram