4311-13 Electrician (Special Class)
Services and repairs intricate and complex electrical or electronic circuitry.
The entry requirement for this occupation is an AQF Certificate III or higher qualification. Registration or licensing is required.
- diagnoses and repairs faults in electrical circuitry which is of a complex nature
- analyses drawings and specifications to determine sequences and methods of operation
- uses electrical and electronic test instruments to trace faults
- dismantles units, repairs or replaces defective components and re-assembles them
- test-operates and monitors the performance of systems, and adjusts settings
- records causes of malfunctioning and action taken
- may service and repair circuitry in prototype and other non-standard units
- may service and repair components of electrical equipment powered by hydraulic, pneumatic or other non-electrical energy sources
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram