UNIT GROUP 2326 REGISTERED DEVELOPMENTAL DISABILITY NURSES
REGISTERED DEVELOPMENTAL DISABILITY NURSES provide nursing care to people with intellectual disabilities.
The entry requirement for this unit group is a bachelor degree or higher qualification.
- providing care, advocacy and therapeutic and supporting relationships for people with intellectual disabilities
- providing therapeutic and supportive care to improve the quality of life of people with intellectually disabilities
- monitoring and evaluating prescribed medication and patients' progress
- interpreting, implementing and evaluating nursing policies
- delivering relevant education, research findings and health promotion programs
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram