4988-01 Supervisor, Power Generation Plant Operators
Supervises and coordinates the activities of Power Generation Plant Operators.
The entry requirement for this occupation is an AQF Certificate III or higher qualification and at least 3 years relevant experience. Registration or licensing is required.
- determines work requirements and allocates duties to Power Generation Plant Operators
- confers with managers to coordinate activities with other organisational units
- maintains attendance records and rosters
- explains and enforces safety regulations
- oversees the work of the unit and suggests improvements and changes
- confers with workers to resolve grievances
- may perform the tasks of a Power Generation Plant Operator
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram