6194-11 Customs Inspector
Administers and enforces customs and related legislation.
The entry requirement for this occupation is an AQF Certificate II or higher qualification or at least 1 years relevant experience.
- assists with customs control of overseas passengers, crew, aircraft, ships, cargo, mail and bond stores
- examines and assesses documents and clears goods for import or export
- searches aircraft, vehicles, premises or people and checks documents and goods to detect illegal activities
- prepares reports and documents
- investigates suspected breaches of customs and related legislation
- may make arrests, assist with prosecutions and give evidence in court
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram