4112-01 Supervisor, Metal Fitters and Machinists
Supervises and coordinates the activities of Metal Fitters and Machinists.
The entry requirement for this occupation is an AQF Certificate III or higher qualification and at least 3 years relevant experience.
- determines work requirements and allocates duties to Metal Fitters and Machinists
- confers with managers to coordinate activities with other organisational units
- maintains attendance records and rosters
- explains and enforces safety regulations
- oversees the work of the unit and suggests improvements and changes
- confers with workers to resolve grievances
- may perform the tasks of a Metal Fitter and Machinist
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram