Plans and constructs garden landscapes.
The entry requirement for this occupation is an AQF Certificate III or higher qualification.
- prepares plans and drawings, and schedules landscape construction
- prepares specifications and quotations
- prepares areas for landscape constructions by analysing sites and clearing debris
- estimates and orders landscaping materials
- selects materials and plants to create landscapes
- sets out and installs hardscape and softscape structures
- constructs or refaces steps, garden walls, fences, trellises, pergolas, ponds and fountains
- constructs and installs facilities such as ferneries, barbecues, play structures and garden furniture
- constructs paths, steps and paved areas with paving materials, gravels and timber
- performs formative pruning
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram