7295-11 Paper Products Machine Operator
Makes paper packaging and other products from paper and fibreboard stock.
The entry requirement for this occupation is an AQF Certificate II or higher qualification or at least 1 years relevant experience.
- sets up equipment such as printing plates, ink circulation systems, slitting knives, slotting knives, creasers, cutting dies, and folding and gluing equipment
- checks and loads supplies of paper or fibreboard
- operates machines and forms cardboard containers, paper plates, egg cartons, tissue paper products and cardboard tubes
- monitors quality, packaging and stacking of products
- adjusts, cleans, repairs and replaces machine parts
- records production details and reports machine or production faults
- may select appropriate materials and make sample products for customer approval
Carton Making Machinist
Paper Bag Making Machinist
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram