UNIT GROUP 6194 INTERMEDIATE INSPECTORS AND EXAMINERS
INTERMEDIATE INSPECTORS AND EXAMINERS administer and enforce government and corporate regulations and standards.
The entry requirement for this unit group is an AQF Certificate II or higher qualification or at least one years relevant experience.
- assisting with customs control of overseas passengers, crew, aircraft, ships, cargo, mail and bond stores
- inspecting and assessing taxation returns and claims for government entitlements
- testing applicants and issuing motor vehicle drivers permits and licences
- monitoring scheduled transport services and investigating disruptions
- ensuring adherence to safety standards and operational rules and regulations
- monitoring the allocation and use of water resources
- investigating and reporting on suspected breaches of regulatory standards and legislation
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram