3329-11 Other Hospitality and Accommodation Managers
Organises and controls the operations of establishments such as boarding houses and hostels, in providing guest accommodation, meals and other hospitality services.
The entry requirement for this occupation is an AQF Diploma or higher qualification or at least 3 years relevant experience. In some instances relevant experience is required in addition to the formal qualification. Registration or licensing may be required.
Occupations in this group include:
- plans and supervises activities in areas such as guest accommodation, meals and other services
- ensures observance of liquor, gaming and other laws and regulations
- ensures compliance with occupational health and safety regulations
- assesses and reviews customer satisfaction and preferences
- may provide guests with local tourism information, arrange tours and transportation, or provide other tourism-related services
- may plan and supervise activities in areas such as accounting, purchasing, gardening, functions and conferences, gaming, entertainment, housekeeping, property maintenance and security
Boarding House Manager
Guest House Manager
Retirement Village Manager
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram