Removes wool and hair from animals.
The entry requirement for this occupation is an AQF Certificate III or higher qualification.
- selects and prepares shearing equipment
- catches and positions animals for shearing
- shears and removes wool and hair from animals
- identifies contaminated fibre and injured, infected or diseased animals
- treats skin cuts
- returns shorn animals to let-out counting pens
- may service, maintain and repair shearing equipment
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram