3121-17 Building Inspector
Inspects buildings to ensure compliance with laws and regulations and advises on building requirements.
The entry requirement for this occupation is an AQF Diploma or higher qualification or at least 3 years relevant experience. In some instances relevant experience is required in addition to the formal qualification. Registration or licensing may be required.
- interprets building plans, building regulations and codes of practice
- inspects building works in progress to ensure compliance with plans, specifications and regulations, and that proper techniques and materials are used
- maintains records of building progress and departures from design drawings or specifications
- assesses building plans submitted for approval
- may inspect existing buildings to assess the condition
- may give advice on building matters
Electrical Installation Inspector
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram