UNIT GROUP 1191 BUILDING AND CONSTRUCTION MANAGERS
BUILDING AND CONSTRUCTION MANAGERS plan, organise and administer the activities of businesses conducting operations in building and construction.
The entry requirement for this unit group is a bachelor degree or higher qualification or at least 5 years relevant experience. In some instances relevant experience is required in addition to the formal qualification.
- interpreting architectural drawings and specifications
- consulting with architects, engineers and other professional and technical workers
- negotiating with building owners, property developers and subcontractors
- coordinating labour resources, procurement and delivery of materials, plant and equipment
- ensuring adherence to building legislation and standards of building performance, quality, cost and safety
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram