2212-11 External Auditor
Designs and operates information and reporting systems to meet external financial reporting requirements.
The entry requirement for this occupation is a bachelor degree or higher qualification. In some instances relevant experience is required in addition to the formal qualification. Registration or licensing is required.
- provides independent opinions on the financial performance of an organisation, and the extent to which its obligations are fulfilled
- verifies the accuracy of information contained in accounting records
- verifies the existence of assets and liabilities mentioned in reports
- prepares financial statements and reports for management, shareholders and statutory bodies
- determines the efficiency and effectiveness of companies and government departments
- may examine the records of government departments, statutory and municipal authorities and government-owned companies
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram