4121-01 Supervisor, General Fabrication Engineering Tradespersons
Coordinates and supervises the activities of General Fabrication Engineering Tradespersons.
The entry requirement for this occupation is an AQF Certificate III or higher qualification and at least 3 years relevant experience.
- determines work requirements and allocates duties to General Fabrication Engineering Tradespersons
- confers with managers to coordinate activities with other organisational units
- maintains attendance records and rosters
- explains and enforces safety regulations
- oversees the work of the unit and suggests improvements and changes
- confers with workers to resolve grievances
- may perform the tasks of a General Fabrication Engineering Tradesperson
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram