UNIT GROUP 3321 RESTAURANT AND CATERING MANAGERS
RESTAURANT AND CATERING MANAGERS organise and control the operations of establishments involved in catering and dining, such as restaurants, cafeterias, canteens and bistros.
The entry requirement for this unit group is an AQF Diploma or higher qualification or at least 3 years relevant experience. In some instances relevant experience is required in addition to the formal qualification.
- planning menus in consultation with chefs
- planning and organising special functions
- arranging the purchase and pricing of goods and services according to budget
- maintaining records of stock levels and financial transactions
- inspecting dining facilities to ensure they comply with health regulations and are clean, functional and of suitable appearance
- conferring with customers to assess their satisfaction with meals and service
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram