UNIT GROUP 2493 EDUCATION OFFICERS
EDUCATION OFFICERS conduct educational research and develop course curricula and associated teaching materials for use by educational institutions.
The entry requirement for this unit group is a bachelor degree or higher qualification.
- consulting with teachers, principals and administrative officials of educational institutions to coordinate educational programs and provide advice
- identifying and evaluating new developments in education by conducting research into educational systems
- serving on committees to identify present and future needs within the educational system, and plan, develop and modify facilities and programs
- documenting subjects and courses developed, and evaluating new courses
- organising and conducting workshops and conferences to train teachers in new programs and methods
- applying knowledge of learning processes and school structures to develop operational and training programs and submitting them for decision and funding
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram