UNIT GROUP 3122 CIVIL ENGINEERING ASSOCIATE PROFESSIONALS
CIVIL ENGINEERING ASSOCIATE PROFESSIONALS assist in civil engineering research, design, construction, operations and maintenance.
The entry requirement for this unit group is an AQF Certificate IV, AQF Diploma or higher qualification or at least 3 years relevant experience. In some instances relevant experience is required in addition to the formal qualification.
- performing and directing fieldwork and laboratory testing
- collecting and analysing data, and carrying out computations
- preparing sketches, charts, tabulations, plans and designs for construction work
- estimating material costs and ensuring finished works are within specifications, regulations and contract provisions
- inspecting civil engineering works and organising and supervising maintenance and repair work
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram