UNIT GROUP 6212 MOTOR VEHICLE AND RELATED PRODUCTS SALESPERSONS
MOTOR VEHICLE AND RELATED PRODUCTS SALESPERSONS sell motor vehicles, boats, caravans, earthmoving equipment, and vehicle accessories or spare parts in retail or wholesale establishments.
The entry requirement for this unit group is an AQF Certificate II or higher qualification or at least one years relevant experience.
- determining customer requirements and advising on suitable vehicle models and accessory options
- showing vehicles to customers and test driving vehicles with customers
- quoting or negotiating prices, and advising on warranties, delivery dates, and after-sales service
- taking sales orders and preparing contracts of sale
- selling products such as vehicle spare parts, tyres, tubes, car radios and cassettes, seat covers, lights, tow bars, mirrors, batteries, lubricating oils, petrol and petroleum products
- receiving orders for parts
- determining part sizes and details such as vehicle make, model, manufacturer and year
- searching microfiche and computer lists or books to find part numbers and cost
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram