7121-11 Engine or Boiler Operator
Operates and maintains stationary engines and associated mechanical equipment.
The entry requirement for this occupation is an AQF Certificate II or higher qualification or at least 1 years relevant experience. Registration or licensing is required.
- starts equipment, adjusts controls and observes meters, gauges and warning lights to obtain desired operating conditions and output
- analyses temperature, pressure, fuel flow and other instrument readings to ensure efficient operation and combustion
- observes the operation of equipment to detect or isolate malfunctions and prevent damage
- records instrument readings, hours of operation, fuel consumption and power output
- reports on equipment performance and serviceability
- checks, cleans, lubricates and adjusts equipment
Air-Conditioning Plant Operator
Motorman/woman (Fluids Drilling)
Refrigeration Plant Operator
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram