Designs and composes written material to advertise products or services.
The entry requirement for this occupation is a bachelor degree or higher qualification or at least 5 years relevant experience. In some instances relevant experience is required in addition to the formal qualification.
- studies products to establish the principal selling features
- defines themes, style and length of copy with client
- develops ideas and concepts in conjunction with the art director to sell products
- presents ideas and concepts to clients
- plans and writes text and headlines for brochures and press releases
- writes advertisements for press, radio, television, cinema screens, billboards, catalogues and shop displays
- may name products, write copy for packaging, and write other sales and promotional material
- may write scripts for radio and television announcers to provide continuity for broadcasts
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram