3393-11 Transport Company Manager
Organises and controls the operations of a business which provides transport vehicles and transports goods.
The entry requirement for this occupation is an AQF Diploma or higher qualification or at least 3 years relevant experience. In some instances relevant experience is required in addition to the formal qualification.
- organises the purchase and maintenance of transport vehicles, equipment and fuel
- liaises with clients to determine requirements
- devises and implements transportation schedules and receives orders and bookings
- ensures goods are stored and transported in conditions which will maintain their quality
- arranges collection and delivery of vehicles and goods
- introduces and maintains quality control procedures
- may organise and arrange promotional campaigns for the transportation of goods
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram