Receives, handles and despatches goods in stores or warehouses.
The entry requirement for this occupation is an AQF Certificate II or higher qualification or at least 1 years relevant experience.
- unloads vehicles, opens packages and removes contents
- receives and checks incoming goods
- labels goods with details of storing locations
- packs, weighs and labels goods and seals boxes
- stacks goods in despatch areas
- issues stores over counters and records items out of stock
- assists with regular stocktakes and cleans work site
- operates machinery to lift, place and remove items
- operates computers to obtain details of location and quantity of item in stock
- may use materials handling equipment, such as hydraulic pallet lifters, electronically guided order pickers, and hand trucks to move goods
Shelf Stacker (Store)
Stores Despatch Hand
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram