4992-15 Television Equipment Operator
Operates television equipment to record, edit, mix and prepare material for broadcast.
The entry requirement for this occupation is an AQF Certificate III or higher qualification.
- selects and sets up television recording, editing and mixing equipment and accessories
- adjusts controls of technical equipment as directed by technicians and production management
- monitors equipment during operation
- consults with other technical workers such as Light Technicians to obtain required results
- may instruct other workers to move and set up equipment
- may transport equipment and set it up on location
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram