UNIT GROUP 4622 GREENKEEPERS
GREENKEEPERS establish and maintain fine turf, grassed areas, associated plantings and synthetic surfaces used for sport.
The entry requirement for this unit group is an AQF Certificate III or higher qualification.
- preparing seedbeds for new turf
- establishing and maintaining turf by watering, oversowing or overseeding, and repairing green damage
- mowing, rolling and levelling turf
- pegging and marking out lines and logos, installing nets, posts and stumps, and placing sports equipment on playing areas
- operating and maintaining hand and power driven equipment
- constructing cricket wickets, tennis courts, bowling, croquet or golf greens
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram