Cuts, shapes and fits timber parts in workshops to form structures and fittings, ready for installation.
The entry requirement for this occupation is an AQF Certificate III or higher qualification. Registration or licensing may be required.
- assembles prepared timber to form structures and fittings ready to install
- cuts timber joints
- cuts timber to template size and shape
- may repair existing fittings
- may work with plastic laminates, perspex or metals
- may fit aluminium window frames, and glaze windows of units for sectional timber buildings
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram