6199-11 Proof Reader
Reads draft copies and proofs, detects errors and marks corrections to grammar, typing or composition.
The entry requirement for this occupation is an AQF Certificate II or higher qualification or at least 1 years relevant experience.
- reads draft copies and marks errors
- discusses grammatical or compositional errors in copy with authors, and obtains signatures on copy authorising changes
- marks proofs using codes to indicate deviations from copy or instruct operators to alter typographic details
- lodges marked proof for amendment
- signs and dates proofs to indicate approval of corrections and authorise preparation of type for printing
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram