Controls the mixing, milling and treating of grains and by-products to produce flour or stockfeed.
The entry requirement for this occupation is an AQF Certificate III or higher qualification.
- sets up milling flow and processing systems
- controls and adjusts feed gates or rolling machines to provide the required mixtures and flow rates of grain
- ensures formulae and moisture content of products are met
- monitors the bagging of products and by-products
- implements and monitors grain infestation control programs
- maintains production data and checks the quantities of ingredients used and in storage
- changes processing batches ensuring machinery and implements are cleaned
- mixes and mills ingredients to produce stockfeed pellets and mashes
- may take samples and conduct tests for factors which affect storage and production
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram