2381-13 Dental Specialist
Diagnoses and treats diseases, injuries, irregularities and malformations of teeth and associated structures in the mouth and jaw using surgery or other specialist techniques.
The entry requirement for this occupation is a bachelor degree or higher qualification and at least 5 years relevant experience. Registration or licensing is required.
- receives referrals from dentists and medical practitioners
- examines patients and conducts X-ray examinations or special tests
- makes diagnoses on the basis of examinations and tests
- undertakes or arranges for treatment
- supervises patients' progress after treatment
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram