4941-19 Patternmaker-Grader (Clothing)
Draws sets of master patterns following sketches, sample articles and design specifications, and cuts out patterns for garments.
The entry requirement for this occupation is an AQF Certificate III or higher qualification.
- interprets designs, sketches and samples to determine pattern specifications
- creates or drafts blocks or master patterns
- grades patterns by hand or computer
- draws final design details and production guides on master patterns
- cuts out master patterns
- marks size, identification and style information on patterns
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram