UNIT GROUP 4311 ELECTRICIANS
ELECTRICIANS assemble, install, test and maintain electrical equipment and components, domestic and commercial electrical appliances and equipment, and service and repair lifts.
The entry requirement for this unit group is an AQF Certificate III or higher qualification. In some instances relevant experience is required in addition to the formal qualification.
- examining blueprints, wiring diagrams and specifications
- measuring and laying out installation reference points
- selecting, cutting and connecting wire or cable to terminals or connectors
- using electrical and electronic test instruments to trace and diagnose faults
- repairing or replacing faulty wiring and defective parts
- installing, testing and adjusting electric and mechanical parts of lifts
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram