UNIT GROUP 3291 OFFICE MANAGERS
OFFICE MANAGERS organise and control the activities of an office including administrative systems and office personnel.
The entry requirement for this unit group is an AQF Diploma or higher qualification or at least 3 years relevant experience. In some instances relevant experience is required in addition to the formal qualification.
- developing and maintaining recording and information systems
- overseeing and controlling office functions
- arranging office accommodation
- liaising with other departments in the organisation
- ensuring compliance with occupational health and safety regulations
- training and supervising staff
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram