UNIT GROUP 1221 ENGINEERING MANAGERS
ENGINEERING MANAGERS plan, administer and review engineering and technical operations.
The entry requirement for this unit group is a bachelor degree or higher qualification or at least 5 years relevant experience. In some instances, relevant experience is required in addition to the formal qualification.
- directing the formulation of engineering strategies, policies and plans
- ensuring engineering standards of quality, cost, safety, timeliness and performance are observed
- interpreting plans, drawings and specifications and providing advice on engineering methods and procedures to achieve construction and production requirements
- liaising with marketing, research and manufacturing managers concerning engineering aspects of new construction and product design
- establishing project schedules and budgets
- ensuring conformity with specifications and plans and with laws, regulations and safety standards
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram