1299-11 Research and Development Manager
Plans, administers and reviews research and development activities of an organisation.
The entry requirement for this occupation is a bachelor degree or higher qualification and at least 5 years relevant experience. In some instances relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification.
- directs the formulation of research and development strategies, policies and plans
- develops and implements programs of research projects, priorities and targets to support commercial or policy developments
- leads major research projects and coordinates activities of other research workers
- assesses the benefits and monitors the costs and effectiveness of research and development activities
- interprets results of research projects and recommends associated product/service development innovations
- provides advice on research and development options available to the organisation
- monitors leading edge developments in relevant disciplines and assesses implications for the organisation
- may publish results of significant research projects, subject to commercial sensitivity
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram