UNIT GROUP 6191 INQUIRY AND ADMISSIONS CLERKS
INQUIRY AND ADMISSIONS CLERKS provide information on the services or goods provided by an organisation and assist and advise people on their use.
The entry requirement for this unit group is an AQF Certificate II or higher qualification or at least one years relevant experience.
- answering inquiries regarding the organisation's products and services
- providing information about the organisation's services and products and their availability, location, price, or related issues
- issuing relevant forms, information pamphlets, product or service brochures
- responding to inquiries about problems by providing advice, information and assistance
- referring complex inquiries to expert advisers
- checking forms and recording details
- processing records in accordance with procedures
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram