UNIT GROUP 3292 PROJECT AND PROGRAM ADMINISTRATORS
PROJECT AND PROGRAM ADMINISTRATORS plan and undertake administration of special projects, organisational programs and support services.
The entry requirement for this unit group is an AQF Diploma or higher qualification or at least 3 years relevant experience. In some instances relevant experience is required in addition to the formal qualification.
- undertaking administrative projects and coordinating activities in support of organisational objectives
- responding to inquiries concerning services provided and related information access policies and procedures
- preparing and reviewing submissions and reports concerning the organisation's activities
- collecting and analysing data associated with projects undertaken, and reporting on project outcomes
- advising senior management on matters requiring attention, and implementing management decisions
- overseeing work by contractors and reporting on variations to work orders
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram