UNIT GROUP 6121 KEYBOARD OPERATORS
KEYBOARD OPERATORS input and process data using typewriters, word processors and computers, or type, edit and print documents.
The entry requirement for this unit group is an AQF Certificate II or higher qualification or at least one years relevant experience.
- operating dictation, typewriting and other data processing equipment
- typing letters, reports and other routine material, and printing documents
- transcribing information recorded in dictating machines and proof-reading and correcting copy
- filing records and reports
- typing in data and codes required to process information
- retrieving, confirming and updating data in storage and keeping records of data input
- sorting outgoing material and preparing documents for transmission
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram