Prepares ingredients and shapes and cooks confectionery.
The entry requirement for this occupation is an AQF Certificate III or higher qualification.
- examines production schedules to determine confectionery types and quantities to be produced
- checks the cleanliness and operation of equipment
- weighs and mixes batches of ingredients
- controls temperature and pressure in boilers used to make boiled sweets
- cools, folds, coats, slices, moulds and wraps sweets by hand or machine
- operates equipment which makes chocolate from beans and refines and tempers chocolate
- operates coating and moulding machines
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram