UNIT GROUP 3311 SHOP MANAGERS
SHOP MANAGERS organise and control the operations of retail trading establishments.
The entry requirement for this unit group is an AQF Diploma or higher qualification or at least 3 years relevant experience. In some instances relevant experience is required in addition to the formal qualification.
- planning, directing and participating in the operations of the establishment
- determining product mix, stock levels and service standards
- selling products and services to customers and advising them on product use
- selecting, training and supervising staff
- maintaining records of stock levels and financial transactions
- developing and implementing marketing and promotion of goods and services
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram